Join our team
Update: We are delighted to have appointed a new member of the team to this position and are no longer hiring.
We're excited to welcome a new member to the team as we continue to grow our business! We're currently looking for a Reservation Sales Manager with details below – if this sounds like you, or someone you know, get in touch! email@example.com
Role Description – Reservations Sales Manager
Role: Reservations Sales Manager (Full time)
Compensation: Competitive annual salary plus benefits (based on experience)
Company: Hammerton Caribbean Ltd trading as ‘Hammerton Barbados’
Primary Location: Wadhurst Office in East Sussex with hybrid work from home and annual travel to Barbados
Hammerton Barbados is a small family-run luxury villa rental company. We care passionately about providing unbeatable customer service using our own personal experience, rooted in our love of the island of Barbados.
About the Role
At the core of this role, you will work with clients, using your expertise, experience, and good judgement to help match clients with suitable holiday rental properties based on their unique and specific needs.
To ensure you are able to advise based on first-hand experience, you will enjoy routine visits to Barbados to familiarise yourself with the island, our property portfolio, and build relationships with on-island partners.
- Provide prompt, polite and professional responses to initial enquiries from new and existing clients via email, telephone, online chats, and occasionally in person
- Co-ordinate with clients, property partners, and local colleagues to agree booking arrangements which meet clients’ needs and expectations
- Maintain accurate booking records and produce related booking documents
- Assist with concierge arrangements during busy periods as well as providing support to other areas of the business as needed
We’re Looking For
- A detail-oriented self-starter and keen learner, able to use good judgement and initiative
- Someone with exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Experienced in consultative sales, with a passion for travel, and experience working with high-net-worth clients
- A history working in the luxury travel industry a significant advantage
- Experience of Barbados itself or the Caribbean more generally, in a personal or professional capacity, a significant benefit
- A valid passport and full driving licence
Benefits & Compensation
- Competitive annual salary based on experience
- Performance-related bonus scheme
- Employer matched pension contributions up to 5%
- Annual visits to Barbados
- Freedom to combine home and office working after an initial period of training
- Annual leave of 25 days per year
- Some long hours due to 5hr time zone difference and need to respond to enquiries during evenings and at weekends
- Limited annual leave during the peak Christmas and winter season
Join Our Team!
Please send your CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org