1. Except where otherwise specified, we Hammerton Caribbean Ltd trading as Hammerton Barbados, a company registered in England and Wales with Registered number: 8218306 and Registered office: Sanders Oast, Chart Hill Road, Staplehurst, Kent TN12 0RW, act only as an agent in respect of all bookings we take and/or make on your behalf. We accept no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any services or arrangements you purchase (“arrangements”) or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any arrangements. For all arrangements, your contract will be with the supplier of the arrangements.
2. To make a booking you will be required to pay a deposit, the amount of which we will advise you of prior to booking. The terms and conditions of the supplier(s) of your confirmed arrangements will apply to your booking. These terms and conditions may limit and/or exclude the supplier's liability to you. Copies of these conditions are available on request from us and you should consider them prior to booking. If you need to cancel or amend a confirmed booking, cancellation/amendment charges will be payable. The amount of such charges varies according to the time your notice of cancellation is received by the supplier concerned before departure.
3. Except where otherwise advised or stated in the booking conditions of the supplier concerned, all monies you pay to us for arrangements will be held on behalf of the supplier(s) concerned.
4. You are strongly recommended to take out personal travel insurance for all members of your party. Some suppliers require that you do so. It is your responsibility to ensure that the insurance you purchase is adequate and appropriate for your particular needs. Please read your policy details on receipt and take them with you on holiday.
5. Unless you tell us otherwise, we are entitled to assume that all members of your party are British citizens who hold or will hold full British passports valid for the entire duration of the arrangements you chose to purchase. Information on visa, passport and health requirements, is so given on this basis. Presently a British passport holder needs a passport valid for the duration of their stay and a visa is not required to enter Barbados. Requirements may change and you must check the up to date position in good time before departure. A full British passport presently takes approximately 2 to 6 weeks to obtain. If you or any member of your party is 16 or over and haven't yet got a passport, our recommendation is that you should apply for one at least 6 weeks before your holiday. The UK Passport Service has to confirm your identity before issuing your first passport and will ask you to attend an interview in order to do this. If you or any member of your party is not a British citizen or holds a non British passport, you must check passport and visa requirements with the Embassy or Consulate of the country(ies) to or through which you are intending to travel.
6. There are presently no compulsory heath requirements for most British citizens for Barbados. However, it is your responsibility to ensure you are aware of all recommended vaccinations and health precautions for you in good time before departure. Details are available from your GP surgery and from the National Travel Health Network and Centre http://travelhealthpro.org.uk/. Information on health abroad is also available on www.nhs.uk/Livewell/Travelhealth. Vaccination and other health requirements/recommendations are subject to change at any time for any destination. Please therefore check with a doctor or clinic not less than six weeks prior to departure to ensure that you have met the necessary requirements and have the applicable information.
7. It is the party leader’s responsibility to ensure that all members of the party are in possession of all necessary travel and health documents before departure. All costs incurred in obtaining such documentation must be paid by you. We regret we cannot accept any liability if you are refused entry onto any transport or into any country due to failure on your part to carry all required documentation.
8. The Foreign and Commonwealth Office publishes regularly updated travel information on its website www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice which you are recommended to consult before booking and in good time before departure.
9. If you have any complaints concerning any services we provide, you must inform us straight away in writing and in any event within 28 days of the end of any arrangements booked through us. We regret we cannot accept any liability if we are not so notified. Our maximum liability to you if we are found to have been at fault in relation to any service we provide (as opposed to any service provided by any third party such as an accommodation owner for whom we are not responsible) is limited to the commission we have earned or are due to earn in relation to the booking in question. We do not exclude or limit any liability for death or personal injury which arises as a result of our negligence or that of our employees whilst acting in the course of their employment.
Please sign up to our Email Newsletter so we can tell you about events and news from Barbados, inform you about special offers and tell you about new rental properties on the island. We promise not to swamp your inbox and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Book by 31st January*